Senior Devops Engineer
WHAT WE WANT
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps engineer who will work on best practices for CI/CD, and design, develop, build, and deploy Continuous Delivery frameworks, tools, and scripts for deploying and configuring web applications that are highly scalable and reliable. If you are passionate about CI/CD automation, rapid and reliable delivery of new software products and features to customers, join us. High interest in Big Data scenarios, a good technology background and experience in working with engineering teams
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Establish and maintain processes that enable CI/CD for our software. Create dashboards and KPIs that provide visibility into continuous delivery flow for all stakeholders.
● Educate team members on the CI/CD tools and processes, and help them evolve software components that conform to the continuous delivery flow.
● Collaborate with other members of agile teams to design and automate software deployment and configuration as part of a sprint cycle.
● Design and implement automated deployment flows from Dev to Integration to Production.
● Install and configure environments for cross-team deployments, and oversee handover to operational teams.
● Propose best practices/standards.
● Troubleshoot critical production issues that occur outside of the regular release cycle.
● Analyze production errors to define and create tools that mitigate problems in the system design stage.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
● 3+ years’ hands-on experience developing CI/CD flows and scripts
● Proven experience and success in Linux/Unix Administration, including shell scripting, access control, user management, and the management of server and storage resources and mitigate risks in the infrastructure
● Good knowledge of deployment containers and orchestration tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
● Good knowledge of code deployment tools, such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc
● Good knowledge of automation execution tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, etc
● Experience administering monitoring and alerting tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Graphite
● Experience administering open source server software (such as Nginx, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
● Good knowledge of build scripting tools
● Working knowledge of databases and SQL
● Shell programming experience with Bash.
● Good knowledge of GO Lang, PHP, C/C++
● Good Knowledge of Networking fundementals such as DNS, DHCP, AD, TCP/IP etc. and HTTPS/S , Load Balancing, Proxy, SSL/TLS
● Knowledge of UI and UX
● Linux system administration, Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
● Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to software build automation
● You must be at least 21 years old or older. No military obligation for male candidates.
● Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Faydata Bilgi Teknolojileri A.Ş. Profiline Git
Benzer İş İlanları
Üyenin Diğer İlanları
Birlikte çalışmak istediğiniz işverene ya da iş arayan kişiye pariyer.com üzerinden doğrudan mesaj göndererek sorularınızı sorabilir veya toplantı talep edebilirsiniz.
İşveren ve iş arayan arasındaki iletişim tamamen bu iki tarafı bağlar ve üçüncü kişilerle kesinlikle paylaşılmaz. Pariyer.com'un amacı bu iki taraf arasındaki iletişimi kolaylaştırmaktır.
İşveren ve çalışan adayları hakkında yapılan hiçbir yorum hakaret veya argo, küfür gibi uygunsuz metinler içeremez. Bu içeriğe sahip yorumlar derhal engellenir.
Görüş, şikayet ve önerileriniz
Herhangi bir konudaki görüş, şikayet ve önerilerinizi 0850 885 0 230 no’lu telefonu ücretsiz arayarak veya firstname.lastname@example.org adresine e-posta göndererek bize iletebilirsiniz.